#79 How to Generate a Consistent Flow of Highly Targeted B2B Leads Every Month Without Spending on Ads with Ken Wells
Manage episode 282914820 series 2807047
Ken is the founder & CEO of SalesKey, a sales & marketing company helping B2B companies identify, attract and close their target clients. What they call a Done for you Lead Generation Service and a coaching program with SaaS founders.
Ken has over 17 years of B2B Sales & Marketing experience which includes helping grow multiple Inc. 500 & 5000 companies, Ken’s a book reading machine, Italian food lover, casual basketball player, snowboarder & Powerlifter.
During this interview we cover:
- 00:00 A word From The Sponsor
- 01:02 Intro
- 02:07 Ken’s Background & Becoming an Entrepreneur
- 09:18 First Step for Running Effective Linkedin Campaigns
- 11:18 What Stage or Type of Business Does Exploring LinkedIn as a Sales and Lead Generation Channel Makes Sense
- 13:01 Conversion Rates Compared to Cold E-Mail Outreach?
- 15:23 Aiming for 22-36 avg. Leads per month & Reason for that Approach
- 18:24 The Right Time to Scale The Linkedin Channel Marketing Channel
- 21:34 What to Improve in The Prospecting Process to Get Better Results?
- 25:16 One Advice Ken wish Had Known & Would tell Himself at 25 years old
- 29:50 Ken’s Best 3 Instrumental Resources to His Success
- 34:07 Biggest Challenges Ken’s Currently Facing in order to Continue to Grow SalesKey
- 35:45 What Does Success Mean to Ken Today?
- 41:04 Get In Touch With Ken
Get In Touch With Ken:
Tag us & follow:
More about Akeel:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AkeelJabber
LinkedIn - https://linkedin.com/in/akeel-jabbar
More Podcast Sessions - https://horizencapital.com/saas-podcast