Manage episode 283845282 series 2087266
Meet Vrinda Singh, Growth Manager at Paperform, a no-code tool that enables anyone to easily create beautiful forms, payment or product pages. She has over 7 years of experience creating full-funnel campaigns for companies like LinkedIn, Finder, Schneider Electric & Leona Edmiston.
In this episode, you'll hear about facing the challenge of a broad market audience, and then building a targeted marketing message for them. You'll learn about creating content pillars around specific industries using product templates, landing page split testing lessons learned that resulted in a 50% increase in conversion, and finally when to rethink experiments with your small marketing team. Enjoy!
- 03:30 Building Beautiful Forms And Pages Without Prior Technical Knowledge
- 07:35 The Challenge Of Having A Broad Audience Product
- 09:04 Responding Quickly To Market Demands By Creating Custom Apps
- 11:30 Building Dedicated Landing Pages For Each Of The Targeted Industries
- 13:20 Leveraging Content Clusters
- 15:20 Researching Particular Use Cases And Figuring Out How It's Best Serviced
- 17:20 Beginning Split Tests With User-Testing
- 20:50 The Concepts Of Global And Local Maximum In Optimization
- 23:25 Key Metrics vs Vanity Metrics In Optimization
- 26:20 Small Marketing Teams And Experimentation
- 28:00 Hard Lessons About Newsletters
- 32:30 Leaning Into Growing Opportunities In Times Of Change
- 35:30 Lightning Questions