Manage episode 307648668 series 2496530
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week's guests: Adam Gorman, senior lecturer in skill acquisition at Queensland University of Technology, Alex Lascu, lecturer in skill acquisition and performance psychology and PhD candidate at the University of Canberra and Rob Mason, coach developer with Port Adelaide AFL club and researcher in feedback and communication.
This week’s content
- Enskilment: an Ecological-Anthropological Worldview of Skill, Learning and Education in Sport – Woods, Rudd, Gray & Davids, (2021)
- Videos Rules For Coaches – Doug Lemov and Codex Analysis
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Constraints Led Approach: Principles for Sports Coaching and Practise Design – Renshaw et al, (2019)
- Dynamics of Skill Acquisition: An Ecological Dynamics Approach – Button et al (2020)
- Nonlinear Pedagogy in Skill Acquisition; An Introduction – Chow et al (2015)
- “Train how you play”: Using representative learning design to train amateur cricketers – Lascu et al (2021)