Manage episode 303716049 series 2496530
Host Phil Llewellyn with guests review some of the many great podcasts, books, articles and webinars from the last week.
This week's guests: Michael Wright, Southampton FC Academy Coach and The Sports Initiative Podcast Host and David Kilcoyne, PE Teacher and Head of Rugby at Desborough College.
The team pick out the key takeaways from each piece of great content and discuss how it can be applied to coaching.
This week’s content
- The Playbook (Netflix) – Partick Mouratoglou
- Developing Gen Z at Ealing Trailfinders Academy – Jack Campbell
SUGGESTED CONTENT/WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Distorted Expectations are Ruining Your Reality – Steve Magness, The Growth Equation
- Empathy Is The Most Important Leadership Skill – Tracy Brower, Forbes
- How to Stop Languishing and Start Finding Flow – Adam Grant TedTalk
- How to Overcome Pressure – insights from monsters under the bed – Rich Hudson