Manage episode 272262187 series 2112527
What is the difference between a freelancer, business owner, and an entrepreneur? Sometimes these terms are used interchangeably. They are not all the same. In this podcast we define the difference between the three and help you determine which of these comes naturally to you. All three bring value and one is not better than the other. In this podcast, we also talk about some of the myths that surround freelancers, business owners, and entrepreneurs.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The definition of freelancers, business owners, and entrepreneurs and how you can identify which of these comes naturally to you
- What distinguishes a freelancer from an entrepreneur and a business owner from an entrepreneur
- Why we need entrepreneurs
- Why it might make more sense for you to focus on the Fortune 5,000,000 instead of the Fortune 500
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Figure out which of these three roles come naturally to you and what that means
- Embrace the Fortune 5,000,000 and not just the Fortune 500
- Serving the Fortune 5,000,000 by 4THPARK
- Podcast: What is an Entrepreneur Anyway? By Strategic Coach, Dan Sullivan and Shannon Waller
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!