Manage episode 286452655 series 2640247
Are you feeling frazzled because of all the thoughts swirling in your mind? Are your thoughts stopping you from falling asleep? This meditation guides you through giving your thoughts to God, who listens and who cares.
Psalm 5:1-3 (NIV)
Listen to my words, Lord,
consider my lament.
Hear my cry for help,
my King and my God,
for to you I pray.
In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
in the morning I lay my requests before you
and wait expectantly.
The purpose of hearing the scripture in French is to take the focus off of ourselves for a minute, and say a prayer for the global body of Christ. Here's today's passage in French (Second 21):
Prête l’oreille à mes paroles, Éternel,
écoute mes gémissements!
Sois attentif à mes cris, mon roi et mon Dieu!
C’est à toi que j’adresse ma prière.
Eternel, le matin tu entends ma voix,
le matin je me tourne vers toi et j’attends
You'll also hear this passage:
Isaiah 26:3-4 (NIV)
You will keep in perfect peace
those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you.
Trust in the Lord forever,
for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.
NEW! A Week of Guided Morning Meditations to start your day with scripture when you're struggling to stick to a morning Bible study.
You know about the power and importance of starting your day with God, but you're too exhausted to focus. I've made it easy for you! Even when you're tired because the baby kept you up last night, all you have to do is PRESS PLAY.
These 7 guided scripture meditations will take the struggle out of sticking to your morning time with God. I created what I wish I had years ago when I was suffering from burnout and too tired to start my day with God's Word.
What you get in your guided scripture morning meditations:
- 7 scripture meditations on the theme of rest (mp3 format)
- Each meditation is 12 - 14 minutes long
- A different scripture passage for each day of the week
- Each day is customized to guide you through your week
- A guided start for one day of rest per week (Sabbath or the Lord's Day)
- Short prayers
- A journaling prompt
- Guided gratitude with scripture
- Guided relaxation and breathing
- Reflection questions to set intentions for your day
- Time in stillness to rest and be loved by God
- A PDF guide on how to get the most out of listening
Get your week's worth of guided scripture meditations at restforhersoul.com
Code: RESTFULMORNINGS50 for 50% off until March 31!