Manage episode 282943472 series 173083
If you've made it to this podcast description, you're obviously trying to improve your relationship. Tools to improve your relationship are great, but they mean nothing without action. Listen to today's show to learn how to concretely improve your relationship by actually implementing and using the tools you learn on our podcast and elsewhere.
In this episode with Dr. Joli Hamilton, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the difference between wanting things to be different and actually acting on them
- Specific step-by-step exercises to translate relationship improvement tools into action
- Using an object to pass back-and-forth to help improve communication
- Dealing with a partner who is withholding communication from you
- Recognizing the seasons of your relationship and how to communicate accordingly
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/284
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
MetPro: If you're looking for a high-touch experience working with a metabolic expert or if you want access to the tools their industry-leading coaches use, visit metpro.co/ido to take their assessment and speak with their team to learn which option is best for you. Get up to one month FREE when they sign up!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah