Rebel Whitecoat Podcast|Boost Your Mood, Focus, and Energy Naturally| Functional Medicine | Epigenetics | Spirituality
Dr. Lonnie Herman // The Role Toxin Overload & Chronic Infections Play in Chronic "Incurable" Illnesses & How To Heal Using a Root Cause Approach
Manage episode 365522443 series 2285338
Dr. Lonnie Herman is the creator of the Rapid Health Restoration System and the testimonials on his website speak for themselves! His passion and life mission is restoring hope to people who were told there was no hope. Dr. Lonnie fulfills this passion by using a very precise, scientifically based method to uncover the root cause of any disease, and rapidly eradicating that cause through personalized protocols that are uniquely designed for every person.
So far, thousands of his patients suffering from debilitating and chronic illnesses have fully recovered and found optimal health. His scientific pursuits and vast postgraduate studies included a deep dive into neurodegenerative and autoimmune diseases, as well as diseases that seem to have genetic origins. Diseases such as Lupus, Parkinson’s Disease, or Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme, and so many more that have been labeled as incurable, he has had success with because of his unique approach.
Highlights from this episode:
- The study that revealed just how toxin overloaded we are at birth. Almost 300 chemicals/toxins were identified in newborn non vaccinated babies!
- His unique approach to identifying and treating root causes to chronic illnesses that utilizes frequencies and energies
- Using frequencies and quantum resonance to uncover correct underlying root causes to the diseases that you've been told are incurable
- Using Dr. Lonnie's method in order to uncover emotional block and traumas
- The hidden chronic infections that are contributing to chronic illnesses
- How his work compares to meditation
Check out Dr Lonnie's website and his amazing testimonials here: https://drlonnieherman.com/
Thank you for your time and expertise Dr. Lonnie!
All podcast guest inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org