Manage episode 328987157 series 2971114
Do you find yourself creating custom coaching packages and payment plans for your clients because they feel like they can’t afford you? In this episode, you’ll learn how to overcome the money objections of your potential clients, keep your standards high, and elevate your coaching regardless of your niche!
Find out how believing your clients’ thoughts around money (like how they “can’t afford” your services) actually does them a huge disservice! Regan explains it’s important to have a simple sales process and be prepared for money objections in advance. She goes into detail about how sales calls should be an opportunity for you to coach your clients through their money issues, which will empower and inspire your clients, and ultimately make you a better coach!
Signing those who truly can’t afford you is unethical and seldom produces results. Still, many coaches don’t know how to empower potential clients to make a decision based on their truth rather than their thoughts and emotions. Learning to coach clients through the scarcity mindset around money requires you to have self-trust in your own abilities, something Regan focuses on in her coaching container.
Highlights in this episode:
- Regan recaps her experience in rebranding and why she’s glad she waited two years to do it.
- She has a new, free training where she teaches the first 3 steps to sign high ticket clients with a three-episode podcast and an e-book.
- Figure out why you’re not handling the money objections in your sales calls well, and stop believing your client’s money objections.
- Why believing that your client isn’t capable of paying you full price leaves room for their own doubt to breed.
- If you find yourself repricing for certain clients or allowing custom payment plans, you have a scarcity mindset, and it’s costing you clients and money.
- Learn how changing your thinking rather than your circumstances can make all the difference in signing clients.
- Why selling to someone who truly can’t afford you is a terrible idea. But if your client is just fearful and doesn’t believe they are resourceful, then you need to elevate your coaching to help them.
- Learn why you should be prepped and ready to handle every objection with such grace and compassion that potential clients make the best decision for themselves based on facts rather than emotion.
Free Training: Three Strategies To Help You Create Your First 4-Figure Month
Podcast Ep 11: Convert 100% Or Your Sales Calls
Connect with Regan:
1:1 Coaching Application
Free Training: Three Strategies To Help You Create Your First 4-Figure Month (www.reganstorm.com)