Manage episode 327778538 series 2971114
Stop comparing yourself to others, and finally, create a coaching business based on your individuality! If you find that you're constantly second-guessing yourself, or you feel as though your actions in your business feel forced, or you're pretending to be someone you're not, this episode is for you.
Here, Regan shares how her recent rebrand has helped her authentically show up to serve coaches like you. The process of rebranding brought Regan clarity and self-discovery and a realization that since we are multidimensional with various talents and skills, there isn't ONE way to run a coaching business.
If you want to build your coaching business from a place of radical self-trust and purpose while creating wealth you never believed possible, now is the time to start. You CAN create a profitable and sustainable business without sacrificing your true self. Regan has developed a framework that includes unique coaching concepts and methodologies, and she is PUMPED to share them with you!
Highlights in this Episode:
- Regan describes her process of rebranding.
- She talks about how humans are multidimensional and how you can be who you are and still succeed.
- How instead of trying to mold yourself into someone you're not in order to coach, you should take who you are and develop your coaching from there.
- How the so-called "ideal" way to run a business is sucking the life out of you.
- Regan describes how pushing too hard and ignoring her feminine side led to burnout.
- Many coaches falsely believe that if they follow every step-by-step process, they'll automatically be able to quit their jobs and take their coaching business full time.
- Learn the most important attribute you need to succeed as a coach.
- How you can learn to create a wildly profitable coaching business by breaking all the rules.
- Discover the most important attribute you need in running a coaching business - and how it can be developed.
Connect with Regan Storm:
1:1 Coaching Application
Free Training: Three Strategies To Help You Create Your First 4-Figure Month