Manage episode 282240562 series 2473175
On today’s episode we’re digging deeper into our mindset, and how it can either provide a roadblock or unlock the key to our healing, especially when it comes to healing our body image and relationship with food, and healing from the root cause. Lana Shlafer is a mindset coach, podcast host of the Manifest That Miracle podcast and author of the book Manifest That Miracle: Learn Why You Don’t Have What You Want and How to Get It.
- Lana’s personal story of overcoming an eating disorder after immigrating to the US at age 12
- How Lana figured out what her personal roadblocks to healing were, by finding her root cause of her troubled relationship with her body
- The benefits of talk therapy vs. somatic (body-focused) therapy
- How your body holds a story of all your past experiences
- Why forgiveness is essential for optimal health
Hang out with Lana!
- Website: Lanashlafer.com
- Instagram: @lanashlafer
- Podcast: Manifest That Miracle
- Lana’s new book: Manifest That Miracle: Learn Why You Don’t Have What You Want and How to Get It
Want more from Dana?
- Join the *free* Non-Diet Community on Facebook for episode discussion + support!
- 1×1 Nutrition & Coaching services: Schedule a free 15 minute consult worldwide via video or phone – https://p.bttr.to/3dFylPU
- Online courses: breaking free of the diet cycle, healing from body image issues, and how to incorporate non-diet nutrition into healing chronic health conditions. Learn more at wholeheartedeating.com
The theme for this month’s podcast episodes and guests is pursuing TRUE health and feeling good without diets or protocols – to go against the grain and provide a welcoming alternative to the traditional shame-based January new years resolutions culture. As always, on this show one of my main goals is to show you how you can pursue health and actually feel great from the inside-out (physical, mental, emotional health) without doing diets or cycling through elimination protocols – because remember, if those things actually worked long term, you wouldn’t to ‘reset’ again year after year, month after month, to actually feel good.
Make sure to check out last week’s episode: The dark side of the wellness industry, and how all-or-nothing thinking prevents long-term health and happiness, with Robyn Conley Downs
Have a topic you’d love me to cover? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org OR comment on a podcast episode blog post (linked below) with your idea!
LISTEN TO REAL TALK WITH DANA ON ITUNES HERE !
LISTEN ON STITCHER HERE !
CHECK OUT THE SHOW ON SPOTIFY HERE!!
If you love the podcast, please subscribe to get all new episodes and write a five-star rating & review on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts – you guys are the beeeest! It really helps the show grow and reach more people. I appreciate you!