Real Happy Mom Podcast - Time-Management, Gentle Parenting, & Self-Care Strategies for the Busy Working Mom!
 No More Frumpy Mom! How to Go From Frumpy to Put Together with Beverly Osemwenkhae
Manage episode 285702886 series 2403584
As a busy mom, it is easy to get into wearing leggings and a messy bun for day to day wear.
But one thing that I have found is when you look good, you begin to feel good. When you feel good, you exude confidence.
I know you want to wear more than jeans and leggings when you are out running errands. But where do you even start?
Don't worry, because I've got my friend Bee that is going to help us go from frumpy mom to put stylish and put together mom.
In this episode Bee shares:
- Easy ways that we can look more put together without doing much
- Where you can start to refresh your wardrobe and have clothes that you actually wear and feel good in
- Things to keep in mind when shopping for new clothes
Beverly Osemwenkhae is also known as Bee. She's the Founder Of ProjectBee Wardrobe Consulting based in NYC and in London. She's been a stylist for over 8 years, working with international fashion magazines and brands. She recently launched her company ProjectBee 3 years ago, helping women step into their next level self!
CONNECT WITH BEVERLY
- Blog/Website: https://www.projectbeenyc.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/projectbeenyc
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/projectbeenyc
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/projectbeenyc/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/BeverlyO_/
- Freebie: https://www.projectbeenyc.com/level-up-program
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE: https://www.realhappymom.com/122
COACHING WITH TONI-ANN: https://www.realhappymom.com/coaching
or email me at email@example.com
REAL HAPPY MOM INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/realhappymom
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)