Real Happy Mom Podcast - Time-Management, Gentle Parenting, & Self-Care Strategies for the Busy Working Mom!
 You Don't Have to Be a Hot Mess Mom! 3 Steps to Break Out of the Hot Mess Mom Mentality with Elyse Rooney
Manage episode 284530411 series 2403584
Do you seem to find that moms are being praised for the more that they struggle and give into the hot mess mom culture? You know. The mom that is always struggling with the messy bun and the same outfit on from yesterday that fuels off lots of coffee or wine.
The truth is motherhood is a real journey and you can enjoy the ups and downs. Just like a rollercoaster. Instead of giving in to the hot mess mom culture, do the opposite. Be the mom that shows up for her family, gets things done, and takes care of herself.
In this episode, my guest Elyse talks about
- What is the hot mess mom culture all about
- The 3 steps to getting out of the hot mess mom culture
- Things that you can do day to day to keep yourself from being a hot mess.
Elyse lives in Australia with her husband and two, soon to be three, children. She is passionate about empowering women to simplify their life and home so they can walk in faith and be present for their families. Elyse started the "Wholesome Mumma" brand as a platform and community for overwhelmed and exhausted mothers to find joy and encouragement, and start to thrive and enjoy their life.
CONNECT WITH ELYSE
- Blog/Website: https://www.wholesomemumma.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thewholesomemumma
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/wholesomemumma
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wholesomemumma
SHOW NOTES FOR THIS EPISODE: https://www.realhappymom.com/120
COACHING WITH TONI-ANN: https://www.realhappymom.com/coaching
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
REAL HAPPY MOM INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/realhappymom
Support the show (https://ko-fi.com/realhappymom)