Kodi Riddle: 3 Tactical Ways to Push Through Internal Limitations & Build A High Performance Real Estate Organization
Manage episode 299730552 series 2369555
Imagine going on vacation and returning to commission checks and appointments set. Our recent guest, Kodi Riddle achieved just that, and then some.
In 5 years, she has scaled to a $2.3 million high performing real estate organization, complete with a 50% profit margin and 7-figure take home.
The leap began in Kodi’s mind. She had to push through a ton of internal stuff to get there - mindset, comparison, ego, and so many of the emotional stumbling blocks that plague hard-charging salespeople.
In this episode, I’m going to reflect on my conversation with Kodi, and hone in on her journey into true ownership, and overcoming the mental and emotional stumbling blocks on this journey.
3 Things We Learned From This Episode
- Why successful leaders begin with a clear sense of where they are going
- How to build your business on the right mountain
- The dangers of playing the comparison game, and how to separate what the world expects from what you actually want.
If you want to continue the conversation, here's what you can do to get started today:
1. Subscribe to Real Estate Team Builders Podcast (https://bit.ly/2W9Cc3r)
Learn real world solutions to the challenges we face as entrepreneurs navigating the changing landscape in the real estate industry.
2. Join our Private Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/3i1FG0q)
Network with growth oriented real estate agents and team leaders who are ready to make the shift from agent to business owner just like you.
3. Learn more about our NEW Graduate Program (https://bit.ly/3iJoETN)
Impact driven coaching, training and implementation support to help you scale your business while working less hours. No risk. 100% results guaranteed!
4. Partner with Real Estate B-School at eXp Realty (https://bit.ly/3x2zoC7)
Scale your business, expand your wealth and build massive residual income by partnering with REBS and eXp Realty.
Connect with us on Social Media