Accountability is LOVE! The Beginner's Guide to Fostering a Culture of Accountability in Your Business Today
Manage episode 300799135 series 2369555
My recent guest, John Mikesh stressed that accountability is an act of love, and I couldn’t agree more. Accountability isn’t something we do to our teams, but something we do for them.
The problem is, many leaders still feel uncomfortable holding their agents to their goals because it feels like we’re micromanaging them. How can we make the necessary mindset shift from seeing accountability as a ‘bad’ thing, and start seeing it as the most important GIFT we’ll ever give our teams?
In this episode, I’m reiterating the importance of answerability and sharing the steps you can take to create a culture of accountability in your business.
You’ll learn about;
- Why accountability begins with us leading by example
- How to instill a culture of accountability before we’ve even made our first hire
- The #1 way to prevent our agents from failing in real estate
- The type of people we need to surround ourselves with in our businesses
- Important conversations we need to have with recruits in the hiring process
If you want to continue the conversation, here's what you can do to get started today:
1. Subscribe to Real Estate Team Builders Podcast (https://bit.ly/2W9Cc3r)
Learn real world solutions to the challenges we face as entrepreneurs navigating the changing landscape in the real estate industry.
2. Join our Private Community on Facebook (https://bit.ly/3i1FG0q)
Network with growth oriented real estate agents and team leaders who are ready to make the shift from agent to business owner just like you.
3. Learn more about our NEW Graduate Program (https://bit.ly/3iJoETN)
Impact driven coaching, training and implementation support to help you scale your business while working less hours. No risk. 100% results guaranteed!
4. Partner with Real Estate B-School at eXp Realty (https://bit.ly/3x2zoC7)
Scale your business, expand your wealth and build massive residual income by partnering with REBS and eXp Realty.
Connect with us on Social Media