Manage episode 296176225 series 2945004
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Nikki Leigh 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
Premiering Thursdays at 9 pm ET/6 pm PT
Listen on http://www.newvisionsradio.com
Or listen on the Tune In App on mobile devices on “New Visions Radio”.
You can also listen on http://tunein.com/radio/New-Visions-Radio-s291850/
If you missed the show on New Visions Radio – the MP3 is posted below.
Problem? Click here to listen – http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/patience-perseverence-and-purpose_157870
Questions and topics we discuss –
1) How did you become a therapist/interest in mental health
2) Discuss Judaism and being a Rabbi and perspectives on sexuality
3) What is your practice like?
4) What inspired you to write a book?
5) Challenges to marriage and relationships in covid and beyond.
6) What is your podcast about?
JPP-Jewish Philanthropy Podcast
7) How do children impact relationships?
8) Lessons you have learned during covid-19?
9) Talk about being a rabbi and spiritual guide?
About Rabbi Dovid M. Cohen
Rabbi David M. Cohen is a Rabbi, Therapist, Podcaster and Author. He works with many couples helping them strengthen their communication skills. He is the author of the book “We’re Almost There: Living with Patience, Perseverance and Purpose,” published by Mosaica Press in 2016, presenting a vision and pathway for confronting life’s challenges. He is a graduate of the Columbia Law school and the University of North Texas program in counseling.
Personal Website – www.rabbidovidmcohen.com
About We’re Almost There: Living with Patience, Perseverance and Purpose