Revolution Health Radio debunks mainstream myths on nutrition and health and delivers cutting-edge, yet practical information on how to prevent and reverse disease naturally. This show is brought to you by Chris Kresser, health detective and creator of chriskresser.com.
Manage episode 304390330 series 1140957
Every week, Dr. Roizen discusses the latest health headlines YOU need to know.
In this episode, Dr. Roizen talks about the latest health headlines that YOU need to know.
- Is maple syrup better for you than sugar?
- High physical activity is linked to coronary artery calcium progression
- Step counts, how many is enough?
- More than 1/3 of children sleep less than recommended
- AI has been studied now for the diagnosis of breast cancer & bladder cancer
- Women are donating more organs
- PLUS so much more...