Manage episode 302698403 series 2816038
In this episode, we're joined by Dylan D$ King. Dylan is a Spiritual Coach, board-certified NLP Practitioner, and Hypnotherapist. In her practice, she guides women struggling with codependency and anxiety to finding serenity and spiritual awakening.
In this episode, we explore:
- serenity and spiritual awakening
- manipulating people to like you
- external validation
- why we people-please
- choosing to live your life differently
- grounding in your own truth
- being the villain in other people’s stories
and loads more.
Mentioned in this episode
- Michael Alan Singer - The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
- Helen Schucman - A Course in Miracles
Support the podcast by sending us a coffee via Ko-Fi
If you've loved this episode as much as we have please do share it on social media and tag us in your post. And we always love to hear what you think so please rate and review on Apple podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Thanks for listening!
Hannah & the Psykhe Podcast team x--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/psykhe/message