Manage episode 246957900 series 1116293
Jen Lehner is a digital marketing strategist, podcaster, adjunct professor of digital marketing at Cleveland State University and founder of the Front Row mastermind for entrepreneurs. She lives in Shaker Heights, Ohio with her husband, 3 kids and a golden retriever. She’s our guest-host and boy, does she share some great info!
This podcast is about Alexa Flash Briefings and why you should be running to your laptop to create yours! Seriously, listen to this episode, go to the resources linked below and get your show started.
What is a Flash Briefing? A flash briefing is an audio clip. It’s 10 minutes or less and you upload it to Amazon. People subscribed your flash briefing by enabling it in their Alexa skills APP or on Amazon.com.
– There aren’t very many (yet) so you could be FIRST in your industry!
– You’ll have a page on Amazon. Yes, that Amazon. It’s not just a store, it’s a search engine too!
– Listeners to your briefing make your content part of their daily routine. Talk about making an impact and connecting to your audience.
– BMW is putting the native Alexa app in their dashboard.
– Inexpensive and easy to set up and start.
Previous Podcasts with Jen:
Want to be on the Front Row with Jen? Join the Front Row VIP for updates, support and the chance to get Jen’s feedback.