Manage episode 285558480 series 2543541
Welcome to the PMO Strategies Podcast + Blog, where PMO leaders become IMPACT Drivers!
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership
In this episode, I’m continuing my series of debunking some of the biggest myths in PMOs.
We’re talking about the PMO charter. Should you have a PMO charter or not? If not, how do you clarify the goals for your PMO to get that incredibly important stakeholder buy-in we all need to be successful?
- to charter or not to charter
- how to effectively communicate the goals, priorities, services, capabilities, and IMPACT your PMO will make
- what this documentation should look like to earn you immediate credibility
- how to get and keep stakeholder buy-in for your PMO
- exactly what to include to show you mean business
Make sure to grab your notepad for this one, as I’m giving you a big list of items you must include. What you learn in this episode might surprise you A LOT.
Digital workflows are the building blocks for the modern experiences employees want and customers expect.
Thanks for taking the time to check out the podcast!
I welcome your feedback and insights!
I’d love to know what you think and if you love it, please leave a rating and review in your favorite podcast player. Please leave a comment below to share your thoughts. See you online!