Manage episode 291467313 series 2391170
In this episode, Christopher West of the Theology of the Body Institute comes on the show to chat about Pope St. John Paul II's "Theology of the Body," and a whole lot more — from Descartes to coffee addictions.
We sit back and let the conversation flow about all kinds of things, including:
- How a philosopher who died over 350 years ago is affecting how we think about sex and our bodies
- The real meanings of hot-button words (do you know where the word “gender” comes from?)
- Why you need to open up your messy life to God and what happens if you don’t
- Where to find the marriage imagery in the Bible
- Where the Church is headed and how to live with hope in a post-Christian world
Download my FREE ebook, "You Can Understand Aquinas," now! https://pintswithaquinas.com/understanding-thomas/
Catholic Chemistry: https://www.catholicchemistry.com/
Patreon or Directly: https://pintswithaquinas.com/support/
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn't be possible without you. I can't thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously! Thanks for essentially being a co-producer co-producer of the show.
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
Marian Consecration With Aquinas: https://www.amazon.com/Marian-Consecration-Aquinas-Growing-Closer-ebook/dp/B083XRQMTF/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=fradd&qid=1586379026&sr=8-4
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform