Manage episode 377602300 series 2817128
How can you build a successful law firm while staying true to your values? Jack Zinda provides a roadmap.
As founder of Zinda Law Group (@zindalawgroup), Jack has created a firm guided by purpose beyond profitability. With a clear sense of core values, he has transformed hiring, operations, case selection and client service. The result? A firm spanning multiple states and employing over 20 attorneys.
In this episode, Jack shares his strategic approach to expansion, breaking down how he evaluates new locations. We also hear how he leverages client satisfaction tracking to continuously improve. And he offers advice on thoughtfully developing niche expertise by examining market demand, passion and talent.
Want to hear more from elite personal injury lawyers and industry-leading marketers?
Follow us on social media for more.
What’s in This Episode:
- Who is Jack Zinda?
- How the meaning of success evolves over a career in law.
- Why lawyers at Jacks's firm never take on more than 35 cases at a time.
- What questions should you be asking your clients in satisfaction surveys.
Past guests on Personal Injury Mastermind: Brent Sibley, Sam Glover, Larry Nussbaum, Michael Mogill, Brian Chase, Jay Kelley, Alvaro Arauz, Eric Chaffin, Brian Panish, John Gomez, Sol Weiss, Matthew Dolman, Gabriel Levin, Seth Godin, David Craig, Pete Strom, John Ruhlin, Andrew Finkelstein, Harry Morton, Shay Rowbottom, Maria Monroy, Dave Thomas, Marc Anidjar, Bob Simon, Seth Price, John Gomez, Megan Hargroder, Brandon Yosha, Mike Mandell, Brett Sachs, Paul Faust, Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert
Additional Episodes You Might Enjoy
- 80. Mike Papantonio, Levin, Papantonio, & Rafferty — Doing Well by Doing Good
- 84. Glen Lerner, Lerner and Rowe – A Steady Hand in a Shifting Industry
- 101. Pratik Shah, EsquireTek — Discovering the Power of Automation
- 134. Darryl Isaacs, Isaacs & Isaacs — The Hammer: Insights from a Marketing Legend
- 104. Taly Goody, Goody Law Group — Finding PI Clients on TikTok
- 63. Joe Fried, Fried Goldberg LLC — How To Become An Expert And Revolutionize Your PI Niche
- 96. Brian Dean, Backlinko — Becoming a Linkable Source
- 83. Seth Godin — Differentiation: How to Make Your Law Firm a Purple Cow
- 73. Neil Patel, Neil Patel — Digital A New Approach to Content and Emerging Marketing Channels