Manage episode 300503862 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 49 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- A repair has been approved for the new, lower cost Peloton Tread.
- New Coach Rumor: Marcel Dinkins.
- New Coach Rumor: Joslyn Thompson Rule.
- References to the Peloton Rower were found in the Android app.
- Official Peloton Disney classes took place this past week.
- A new Eric Church featured artist series will be next week.
- The Peloton Century Club Shirt will no longer be available for Digital-only members.
- Another on-demand library class-purge took place.
- Peloton discusses their plans for further expansion into the Asia-Pacific region.
- Peloton Ireland is now official, with a member support office opening soon.
- What special project could so many coaches be working on?
- Becs Gentry was on the elite invite list for the NYC Marathon & the second episode of the documentary came out.
- Erik Jager shared he would be off the schedule for a little bit as he recovers from COVID-19.
- Former Peloton Coach Irene Scholz shared she was pregnant, and some of the reasons for her departure.
- Peloton was ranked as the #1 top global consumer brand by Comparably.
- A new lawsuit has been filed over how Peloton charged sales tax for the membership fee.
- There is also a legal battle from Peloton Cold Brew over the trademark name.
- Jess Sims was interviewed in “The Kit”
- Robin Arzon was interviewed in Forbes.
- Power Zone Training got a feature in Today.
- Today also highlighted Peloton’s meditation classes.
- Cody Rigsby celebrated his 7 year anniversary at Peloton.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-49/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.