Manage episode 298968375 series 2545565
Is it better to burn out or fade away? Today on Past Gas, we bring you seven stories about one-season Formula One teams that managed to do both, from Andrea Moda’s wild antics on and off the track, to MasterCard Lola’s short attention span and even shorter stack of bills. Which ill-fated team was the worst? The most promising? The most ill-equipped? Whether you’re a rabid F1 fan or new to the sport, this episode’s a drive to survive… a single F1 season.
More about Show:
- Follow James on IG and Twitter @jamespumphrey.
- Follow Nolan on IG and Twitter @nolanjsykes.
- Follow Joe on IG and Twitter @joegweber.
- Follow Donut @donutmedia, and subscribe to our Youtube and Facebook channels!
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for free wherever you're listening or using this link: http://bit.ly/PastGas.
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be helpful! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: http://bit.ly/PastGas.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Put your policy to the test like we did. Get a better insurance with Gabi. It’s totally free to check and there’s no obligation. Go to gabi.com/GAS.
Find out how Upstart can lower your monthly payments today when you go to upstart.com/GAS.
Check out Manscaped! Get 20% off + free shipping with the code GAS20 at manscaped.com. For a clean trinity and Beyond, Your Space Balls Will Thank You.
Do yourself a favor and make sure you choose Valvoline. Head over to Valvoline.com/original to find the right oil for your engine.
This podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp, and Past Gas by Donut Media listeners get 10% off their first month at betterhelp.com/pastgas.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices