Manage episode 53803205 series 56399
This week, I cover the critical skill of writing pages and posts that sell your product and get people to take action.Â Â Â Writing good web copy is actually one of the most important skills you can have if you want to sell online.Â You need to be able to write effective sales pages that don’t read like ads, convey your story, and move people to respond by purchasing your product, subscribing to your email list or taking action.
- My move over to the Thesis WordPress Theme – listed on my new “Online Tools of the Trade” page
- Feature segment – Building Web Copy that Sells
- The book on web copy I recommend: “Web Copy that Sells” by Maria Veloso
- I want to market book online but I’m cash strapped…
- I just put the finishing touches on my book, how can I market it?
- When advertising online, does it matter where the link to my product is?
- Enjoyed the chalk talk video on Google – how did you make it?
- I have a good looking site, but zero sales…
- What is “Page Rank” and how important is it?
- My new video series – “Starting a Successful Online Business” – just released!
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
The Online Business Zen Podcast
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, here is the direct feed link.