Manage episode 53803200 series 56399
Corbett Barr is my guest this week as we discuss how to structure a business to support your lifestyle,Â building traffic for your web site, how to build a personal brand, and building a successful business.Â Corbett, who runs two successful businesses, recently moved towards a personal brand a CorbettBarr.com.
Topics and Questions Mentioned in this Podcast Episode: (32:31)
- Extended interview with Corbett Barr from Corbett Barr.com and ThinkTraffic.net
- Corbett’s early pursuits including customized search engines
- His foray into venture capital and building a conventional startup
- The realization that lifestyle and personal freedom mattered
- His move from conventional startups to blogging and a lifestyle of freedom
- Loving your work, and having your business work for you
- Building back links and search engine traffic
- The importance of reaching out to other bloggers and developing relationships with others in your field
- Finding your voice as a blogger
- Tips for starting your online business
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
Online Business Zen on iTunes
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, here is the direct feed link.
Online Business Zen Email List
For those looking to learn more about online business, you can subscribe to my email list or subscribe to the feeds at the top of the page.Â I’ll send you a note weekly to help you get started with your online business.