Manage episode 53803203 series 56399
This week I cover the psychology of social media.Â Psychology plays a critical role online in attracting customers, establishing a relationship with them, developing trust and ultimately in their decision to purchase your product or service.Â I introduce some of the most significant aspects of online social behavior and how they are used in online business.Â I also answer a variety of questions about local business marketing, setting up a simple online store, email lists, twitter, and more.Â Share your questions or leave me a comment below!
Topics and Questions Mentioned in this Podcast Episode: (28:45)
- Reminder: The Kindle drawing closes out on 1 December – sign up for the email list to enter the drawing!
- My post: Top Traffic Tips from 9 Full Time Bloggers
- Feature Segment: Key elements of social media psychology: Reciprocity, Social Proof, Liking, and Authority.Â Also the book “Social Media Marketing” by Mitch Myerson.
- Story: You can do more than you think you can…
- How to market a local business such as real estate online?
- Easy way to set up a simple online store for a few products on your web site?
- Should I use a personal brand or corporate brand for my business?
- Why is an email list important for my site?Â Is it just another excuse to spam people?
- I don’t understand twitter?Â Why do I need it?
- What is a product launch strategy and why should I pay big bucks to learn how to do one?
- Quick Tip – How do you add a Youtube video to your wordpress blog?
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
The Online Business Zen Podcast
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.