Manage episode 53803201 series 56399
In this week’s show I feature and interview with top blogger Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com.Â Â Pat talks about selling his Pogs on ebay, building his first ebook business, and his huge success with his new blog.Â Pat started an ebook business after getting laid off that led to two very successful businesses as well as some interesting niche sites.Â Pat’s story of persistence in the face of adversity is quite an inspiration – especially for those looking to start their first business.
- Extended interview with Pat Flynn from SmartPassiveIncome.com
- How Pat started his online business
- How he sold off his Pogs (and why he’s sad about it)
- What happened when he got laid off from his daytime job
- What smart passive income means to him
- How success follows failure
- Podcasting and what it has done for him
- The Niche Site Duel
- Building traffic for a site
- Pat’s future plans
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
Online Business Zen on iTunes
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, here is the direct feed link.
Online Business Zen Email List
For those looking to learn more about online business, you can subscribe to my email list or subscribe to the feeds at the top of the page.Â I’ll send you a note weekly to help you get started with your online business.