Manage episode 53803199 series 56399
In this week’s feature segment I discuss how to define your goals for 2011 in just a few minutes and then turn those into an action plan to generate both the money and actions you need to make them a reality.Â 97% of adults have no written goals, and an even smaller percentage have an action plan to follow through.Â In addition I answer questions about establishing your own domain name and blog, entering a competitive market, updating social networks and advertising via google adwords.
- Feature segment: An easy way to set goals for the year
- My series on Search Engine Optimization and my online business course
- Dreamlining: Defining what you want to DO, BE and HAVE for 2011
- Understanding the cost for your dreamline – yearly, monthly and daily
- Turning your goals into an action plan, and getting into the habit of taking a little consistent action each day
- Q: I love blogging about saving money – should I create my own domain name and blog and should I continue even though its a crowded market?
- Q: You pointed out that search engines love long articles – how long should my posts be and how do I avoid stuffing the posts with fluff?
- Q: How can I update multiple social networks all at once?
- Q: How can I get the most from online advertising like Google Adwords?
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
Online Business Zen on iTunes
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, here is the direct feed link.
Online Business Zen Email List
For those looking to learn more about online business, you can subscribe to my email list or subscribe to the feeds at the top of the page.Â I’ll send you a note weekly to help you get started with your online business.