Manage episode 53803209 series 56399
In this week’s OBZ podcast I discuss how to build income using a passive income business model.Â I compare conventional and passive online income models and talk about the advantages and disadvantages of each.Â I’ll also talk about which career field produces the most millionares, and answer questions about what I think of “get rich quick” schemes, how I stay motivated as an entrepreneur and how to build backlinks to your site to increase your page ranking in google.Â In the quick tip, I cover a resource for making your site look its best.
Topics mentioned in this podcast: (26:53)
- Statistics on millionares from Dan Miller’s book “No More Mondays”
- Conventional vs Passive Income Business Models
- Why its better to “get rich slow” than “get rich quick” and the book “Crush It” by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Staying motivated as a full time entrepreneur
- Building backlinks – using Yahoo Site explorer and EZineArticles.com
- Site for great looking pictures: iStockPhoto.com
- Out Kindle Drawing on 1 December 2010 – for email list subscribers
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
The Online Business Zen Podcast
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast client or a mobile client, visit the podcast page to get the full feed link.
Want to learn more about business models?
- What is a business model? Â« Business Model Alchemist – A detailed article describing exactly what a business model is and now it is related to innovation.