Manage episode 53803206 series 56399
How I published a book online using CreateSpace.com in just a few days!Â I know a lot of you are writers and authors interested in writing your own book – and honestly it has never been easier.Â In less than a week I managed to complete edits on my latest book, format the book for both a print-on-demand published version and kindle version, and get a proof copy printed of it.Â Also I’ll answer a number of questions about online business including defining market niches, audio editing and more.
Topics and Questions Mentioned in this Podcast Episode: (30:27)
- On demand book publishing through CreateSpace.com (an affiliate)- part of Amazon.com
- Keeping formatting simple for use on the Amazon Kindle Digital Text Publishing
- Conversion to Kindle format using MobiPocket Reader
- Using Microsoft Word for editing your book
- Having too many links on your site – and how to fix it! Google Analytics
- Audio editing using Audacity , Reaper and Adobe Audition
- Should you stay out of a market with too much competition?
- What if no one is selling online in your niche?
- How can I make money if I give everything away for free?
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
The Online Business Zen Podcast
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, visit the podcast page to get the full feed link.