Manage episode 53803198 series 56399
Chris Guthrie is my guest on this week’s episode.Â Chris is an Amazon Affiliates master having racked up over $938,000 in sales $64,000 in commissions last year — just by building niche sites focused on Amazon products.Â Chris started in Junior High school selling on ebay, but has since moved on to building niche sites.Â He also recently sold his niche site on netbooks for a six figure price.
- Chris Guthrie from MakeMoneyOnTheInternet.com is my guest this week
- Chris’ start in ebay selling pokemon and Nintendo NES cartridges
- His move into Halo 2 as a business
- Getting fired from his IT job, and starting as a full time entrepreneur
- How he now has moved on to niche web sites selling Amazon products
- The power of building a review site
- Selling one of his niche sites – NetbookReviews.com for over six figures
- His experience selling a site
- Developing traffic for his niche sites
- Experimenting with Google Adwords
- Tips for someone just starting out in their own web business
- Market Samurai – mentioned in the show (an affiliate) – a powerful tool for keyword and competition research
Ask me a Question for the Show!
- Leave a short message at 703-873-7782 or skype to “businesszen” at any time 24/7 and we’ll play the best questions on the show
- Send your question to us via email using our online form – While I may not be able to respond to every email personally, I will feature the best of your questions on the show
Online Business Zen on iTunes
The Online Business Zen podcast is featured in the iTunes store.Â If you click on the iTunes button below, it will take you to my page on the iTunes store which has a direct link if you want to open/subscribe to our podcast within iTunes.
For those using another podcast device (non iPod) or a mobile client, here is the direct feed link.
Online Business Zen Email List
For those looking to learn more about online business, you can subscribe to my email list or subscribe to the feeds at the top of the page.Â I’ll send you a note weekly to help you get started with your online business.