Manage episode 332304778 series 74927
Joshua, Jude, and Brendan are tucked away with the modern miracle of central air-conditioning to bring forth a Notre Dame Football podcast worthy of your download. In this episode:
- It's hot and little leaguers need little leagued.
- Notre Dame Football recruiting is pretty hot itself.
- Mike Mickens is doing things - and these things are very, very positive.
- Notre Dame Baseball just crashed out of the College World Series.
- Link Jarrett is all but gone to take over the Florida State Seminoles - we aren't going to beat around the bush with this one.
- It really is time to start the smack talk when it comes to the Ohio State Buckeyes.
- When was the last time OSU beat a big-time non-conference opponent in Columbus?
- The line is still 14.5 and there are some bets being tossed around on Twitter... and Jude is all in with some hardcore emotion.
- Just getting by to get through July.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices