Manage episode 275083881 series 1218342
John 14:27; Philippians 4:6-7; Proverbs 4:23; Colossians 3:15; Isaiah 9:6
– The peace of God that Jesus gives us is the quietness of spirit despite the circumstances.
– Peace is not about the absence of conflict.
– We don’t have to pray for things to go away, the peace of Jesus takes it away.
– The world gives us things that it doesn’t own. Jesus gives us the real thing. He doesn’t give as the world gives.
– We have to receive the peace that Jesus gives us in order to have peace.
– There’s a God of peace and the peace of God. The peace of God guards our hearts and mind.
– In the quietness of your spirit you are able to hear the voice of God.
– God gives you a peace that doesn’t make any sense.
– We cannot guard our own hearts.
– We have to let peace rule our hearts and not focus on the problem.