“A little state called Pennsylvania” The Trillion-Dollar Reason Why Joe Biden Won’t Ban Fracking – OGTW216
Manage episode 271850893 series 2021528
Welcome back to another episode! This Week, Mark and Paige hit the following:
- Liberty Oilfield Services Puts Schlumberger Tech in Its Yards, Halliburton In Its Crosshairs
- OPEC to Hold Digital Workshop
- Shell Sees Natural Gas As ‘Destination Fuel’
- Interior to Push Drilling in Florida Waters After November Election
- The Trillion-Dollar Reason Why Joe Biden Won’t Ban Fracking
- Neptune Energy Begins Installing World’s Longest Heated Production Pipeline
- ExxonMobil Baton Rouge, Lard Oil Donate Fuel to Support Hurricane Recovery
- IBM’s Next Big Bet Is … The Oil Industry
- SLB in Major Deal with IBM and Red Hat
If you want to get a question answered for next month’s FFQA, click the link below. Enjoy!
We are helping with free handwear and software from RealWear and Librestream to help with remote eyes and ears in the field. Learn more here:
The Weekly Rig Count by Baker Hughes
Sign-up for your chance to win a T-shirt with a unique serial number. This means each shirt is different making it an awesome collector’s item! Plus it comes inside an official OGGN insulated tumbler.
At the end of the year we will have a drawing to win our grand prize! This will be a pool of all of the serial numbers on the t-shirts! The grand prize will be announced a bit later in the year!
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Facebook Street Team is Moving to LinkedIn
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring?? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Producer, Savannah Wilson.
More Oil and Gas Global Network Podcasts
Engage with Oil and Gas Global Network
Get Mark’s Monthly Events Email
Connect with Us