Manage episode 343090857 series 109582
The nomadic lifestyle tends to go in cycles. On the road for a few years, in a permanent location for a few years, back and forth as life brings different wants and needs. Complacency followed by a catalyst for change.
In today’s episode, I’m talking with Michael Boyink, who spent eight years on the road in an RV followed by four years living in a small town. He and his wife are now on the brink of their next big move. He shares what it was like living in an RV, how his kids managed it, and navigating the decisions that come with being a nomad.
In this episode:
- Michael’s journey in and out of nomad life over the past 10+ years
- How to navigate the up and down cycles that inevitably come with a nomadic lifestyle
- Why Michael and his wife decided on the Tulsa Remote Program
- How burnout contributed to their need for change
- How their kids reacted and adapted to this lifestyle
For full show notes, resources, and links go to www.nomadtopia.com/196
Download your free guide, 10 Things You Need to Do before Becoming a Nomad: https://www.nomadtopia.com/guide
Ready to get more ideas, inspiration, and strategies for location-independent living? Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platforms so you’ll get updated anytime a new episode is released!