Manage episode 297952695 series 2859831
For today’s episode, we will be discussing the deal that we just closed last week, which is a really cool deal. We're really excited to share the story, the ins, and outs, the twists and turns, the drama, the elation of that deal.
We have a book coming out next month called Passive Investing Made Simple How to Create Wealth and Passive Income through Apartment Syndications.
[00:01 – 12:17] Opening Segment
- We introduce How to get a signed copy of the new book Passive Investing Made Simple
- Bad investing tips
[12:18 – 21:12] Charles Avenue, Midway Neighborhood
- Longest closing, 5 months worth of work
- 55 Unit
- 20% IRR of a cash-out refi
[21:13 – 31:08] How Did We Work To Get This Deal Done?
- Being Transparent, the seller is a partner in the deal
- Finding Banks that are in the deploy capital cycle
- The rug can be pulled at any moment
- Giving what is expected
- Showing 100% commitment
[31:09 – 43:06] Always Doing What Is Right
- 6 takeaways and lessons learned from this deal
- #1 - Always need to listen to those you respect
- #2 - Relationships is everything
- #3 - Communication is everything
- #4 - Communication is everything x2
- #5 - Always have a contingency plan
- #6 - Doing the right thing is always the right thing
"You can fail by growing too slowly and you can also fail by growing too quickly and so you want to find that Goldilocks zone” –Dan Kreuger
“Like that's what really good investing is, sitting and waiting on your hands ready.” –Dan Kreuger
“Yeah, the key is recognizing which where your capacity is and not overextending. That's one of the cardinal sins of scaling and growing a business is growing too fast.” – Anthony Vicino
"If you're going to pivot, that's fine but do it with a lot of intentionalities, not just because a new deal came across your table." – Anthony Vicino
LEAVE A REVIEW if you liked this episode!!
To learn more, visit us at https://invictusmultifamily.com/
**Want to learn more about investing with us?**
We’d love to learn more about you and your investment goals. Please fill out this form and let’s schedule a call: https://invictusmultifamily.com/contact/
**Let’s Connect On Social Media!**