Manage episode 151538246 series 1030583
2014 was a reall great year for Money Matters With Dino. We want to thank all of you who have been listening every week, by bringing you our favorite moments of the past year. These are the best moments from the best shows with our favorite guests and we really hope you enjoy it.
Here is what you can expect:
- Wing Lam/Wahoo's Fish Taco's: "Wahoo's An American Success Story" www.Wahoos.com
- Steve Renteria/Steele Insurance Agency & Vince Ferragamo/Touchdown Realty "The Value Of Choosing The Right Real Estate & Insurance Professional" https://www.linkedin.com/in/steverenteria
- Colleen McNamee/McNamee Mediations: "Divorce: Avoiding Financial Disaster and Facilitating Closure" http://www.mmediations.com/
- James Perry/Alliance Portfolio: "Alternative Investments You SHould Know About" http://allianceportfolio.com/
- Jeff Motske/Trilogy Financial Services: "Paying For Your Kids While Caring For Your Parents: The Sandwich Generation" http://www.trilogyfs.com/
- James Harnsberger/JSN & Associates: "Presenting An Offer and Compromise That The IRS Can't Refuse" http://jsntaxandfinancial.com/
For more details on these or any of other shows visit www.MoneyMattersWithDino.com or you can listen on iHeart Radio or just tune in to The Patriot KEIB AM1150 every Sunday Morning from 7-8am. Your host Dino Katsiametis talks with business professionals and asks them the questions you need the answers to.
Our signal covers, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego.