Manage episode 151538202 series 1030583
A Self-Directed IRA is an IRA that can invest alternative assets such as Trust Deeds and Mortgage Funds. This is why on today’s show, Dino invited on the perfect combination of experts to talk about the marriage of this terrific investment vehicle with a fantastic alternative investment. As always, there’s a lot to consider, but when set up properly this type of strategy can yield great results. In this episode Kaaren Hall from UDirect IRA Services and James Perry CEO of Alliance Portfolio discuss:
- How a Self-Directed IRA works
- Why Trust Deeds & Mortgage Funds work so well in Self-Directed IRA’s
- Tax Implications of the Self-Directed IRA
- What is a Trust Deed & Mortgage Fund
- What types of property are inside a Mortgage Fund
- What to expect from your investments
- much more...
Check out our past shows and learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.