Manage episode 151538204 series 1030583
Are you a frustrated investor because it’s too difficult to predict the market? What if you could invest in a fund that is secured by prime Orange County Real Estate without the hassle? Our guest CEO of Alliance Portfolio, James Perry is here to us why a diversified Private Mortgage Fund is the answer to your frustration and a greta investment. Here’s a few things you’ll learn:
- The nature of private money lending.
- Liquidity – how long does an investor need to be in.
- How loans are chosen.
- Why people typically use a hard money loan.
- What makes a safe vs. risky investment.
- A tax efficient and fee efficient investment.
- Mitigating losses during a recession.
- Mortgage Funds with fractional interests.
- Fees of a Private Mortgage Fund.
- What it takes to be an investor.
- Residential vs. Commercial Real Estate.
Check out our past shows and learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.