Manage episode 151538209 series 1030583
Are you buying or selling property in LA, but using a Real Estate agent from Orange County or vice versa? Your making a huge mistake. The virtues of not only each county, but each city are completely different and therefore the property in those cities needs to be approached in a different way. It's crucial that you find an agent that's very aware of the Idiosyncrasies in your area.
In this show, Real Estate Agents Jay O'Brien from Prestige ReMax Costa Mesa and Jennifer Fematt from the John Aaroe Group LA discuss the specific qualities of their respective areas and the qualities you should expect from your Real Estate agent. Below are some of the topics they discussed:
- Is trust more important than skill set?
- Work ethic of a great Real Estate Agent
- Running your RE business like a true business
- Mentoring your clients
- Process of listing a property
- Process of buying a property
- Putting ego and profit aside and accomplishing your client's goals
- Relationships between opposing agents
- Beware of agents who double-dip
- Negotiating into a win, win, win deal
- Running a successful open house
or past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.