Manage episode 151538229 series 1030583
Wing Lam is the Co-Founder of Wahoo’s Fish Tacos and the epitome of a marketing entrepreneur. In this fascinating show Wing gave a no-holds-barred account of how he built the Wahoo’s empire from one location on the beach of Southern California to 65 locations in 7 states.
"The lowest person on the totem pole in your organization needs to be able to execute." - Wing Lam
- Tell me about your business… What do you guys do and who is your client?
- How did you come up with it?
- Did you have a partner when you first started?
- Did you have the money yourself to start or did you borrow from someone or institution?
- Did you have an MBA like business plan or did you bootstrap it?
- Tell me about those days
- Is today’s business different from how it use to be?
- What do you think of today’s generation as apposed to yours (if different)?