Manage episode 151538231 series 1030583
Financial Compatibility is a very important thing to a relationship and yet it's almost always ignored. It's true that it's an uncomfortable conversation to have at the beginning because it requires complete trust and transparency, but it is surprisingly simple once you get into it. Setting your priorities like retirement and college tuition can bring a couple together and make your financial path incredibly clear.
Jeff Motske is the CEO of Trilogy Financial and came on to discuss his new book "The Couples Guide To Financial Compatibility" as well as his financial planning theory he calls "setting up your financial house". There is a lot of practical and educational information in this show. Here are some of the questions Jeff answered:
- What prompted the writing of your book"The Couples Guide To Financial Compatibility?"
- Who is the book written for?
- What advice can you give for balancing money talk with romance?
- What are some of the most commonly overlooked money matters that cause conflict?
- Can you explain what you call "Your Financial House"
For past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.