Manage episode 151538232 series 1030583
Annuities are very misunderstood. What kind do you go into? What are they for exactly? Can they grow significantly for retirement? There are so many options, some not good at all and some very good depending on where you are in your planning. It’s important to sit down with someone who really understands the Annuities so that you match your needs with the right vehicle.
Certified Financial Planner, Cary Boring from Trilogy Financial in Huntington Beach California came on the show to educate us on the good, the bad and the ugly in the realm of annuities. Here’s just some of the things Dino and Cary talked about.
- What type of Annuities are available and why would you choose one of another?
- How does the guarantee work with and Annuity?
- Is there a minimum buy in to an Annuity?
- What age groups benefit most from Annuities?
- What should a client look at to be sure that they’re getting the right Annuity?
For past shows and to learn more about the Money matters With Dino community, check us out at www.moneymatterswithdino.com
Join us on Facebook for updates and please like our page. www.facebook.com/moneymatterswithdino
Help us spread the word. Please rate our show on itunes and leave comments for us. Tell us what insights you took from this episode.