Manage episode 151538234 series 1030583
Being a corporate attorney is all about giving sound legal advice to prevent the big problems from happening. Unfortunately, most people don’t call a corporate attorney for advice, they call for crisis management.
Jay Thompson, Corporate Attorney and Partner in Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell, LLC. came on to give incredible advice about how to properly set up a business so that you’re protected and can grow toward a sale.
Here are some of the questions Dino asked:
1. What’s the best way to properly use a corporate attorney?
2. Why would someone choose one entity over another?
3. What’s the difference between ann LLC vs. an S. Corp?
4. What drives the sales price of your company, profits or revenue?
5. Has financing eased up for smaller businesses?