Manage episode 151538244 series 1030583
We understand that you love your insurance company, or maybe you have no real feelings about them at all. Consider that a broker has access to many companies with even more policies and can not only find you the best prices, but the best service and the right coverage for your specific needs.
Steve Renteria from Steele Insurance Agency came on to talk about how crucial it is to have the right coverage whether your single or married with kids. He is incredibly informative and doesn’t hold back his advice on the show. These are just some of the questions you will hear Steve answer.
- What’s the difference between a broker and a provider like a State Farm or Allstate?
- Let’s talk about liability. This is a big one especially when you have a home and family. First, how does liability protect the homeowner? What’s covered?
- How much liability does a family need to make sure that anything that happens in their home is covered?
- Ok, now the main income provider is a business owner. What kind of insurance does he need to have to protect his business if it’s a service provider like a Real Estate Agency?
- Alright, at this point the kids are getting older and that magic age of 16 hits and the oldest wants to drive. What types of coverage do you recommend for a family with multiple cars and a young driver?
- Can you explain what uninsured motorist coverage is and why we need it so badly in California?
- How much life insurance do you recommend that a family provider have first if he’s just married and then if it should change when he has kids?
Listen to Money Matters With Dino every week on iTunes or just go to www.MoneyMattersWithDino.com and educate yourself as Dino Katsiametis interviews professionals from various financial fields.