Manage episode 286007143 series 1526324
Writing soul and oracle, today, we're tasting the heat + justice of cayenne and getting sensual with our gratitude, personally and collectively as we notice, nurture, and embody our humanity from the inside out.
Our senses help us to connect + create from a sacred meeting place—home (hospitality)! A wordless story is unfolding in our senses every day. And we want to become more mindful of the artistry we're drawn into with our senses.
Invest in your wholeness journey:
- City Where Trayvon Martin Died Seeks Racial Injustice Reform
- Taste the heat of the song Good Trouble by Leigh Nash (feat. Ruby Amanfu). #dontjuststreamitbuy
- Watch the Bible Project overview of the book of Esther + Purim.
- Order the Five Senses Card Deck.
- Download + print the card deck.
- Download 2021 Lenten devotion.
- Savor the Lent Blog - Week Two Meditation: Wonder.
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
Youtube: Mohawkmomma Studio
How to support my work?
1. Via Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast monthly.
4. Cash app - $AndreaBeloved
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support