Manage episode 285807137 series 1526324
Writing soul and oracle, today, we're seeking the scent of shalom and getting sensual with our gratitude, personally and collectively as we notice, nurture, and embody our humanity from the inside out.
Our senses help us to connect + create from a sacred meeting place—home (hospitality)! A wordless story is unfolding in our senses every day. And we want to become more mindful of the artistry we're drawn into with our senses.
Invest in your wholeness journey:
- Meditations of the Heart devotion, pg 186, "I Seek Room for Peace" by Howard Thurman.
- Listen to Whole Heart by Ruby Amanfu. #dontjuststreamitbuy
- Order the Five Senses Card Deck.
- Download + print the card deck.
- Download 2021 Lenten devotion.
- Savor the Lent Blog - Week Two Meditation: Wonder.
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
Youtube: Mohawkmomma Studio
How to support my work?
1. Via Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast monthly.
4. Cash app - $AndreaBeloved
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support