Manage episode 286071903 series 1526324
Writing soul and oracle, it's time for a weekly Sabbath Review. Are you noticing, nurturing, and embodying your sense of humanity from the inside out? Today, we're tending to what we've been sensing all week long. Let's get sensual with our gratitude, personally and collectively.
Our senses help us to connect + create from a sacred meeting place—home (hospitality)! A wordless story is unfolding in our senses every day. And we want to become more mindful of the artistry we're drawn into with our senses.
Invest in your wholeness journey:
- I see God in you, a song by India Arie
- Order the Five Senses Card Deck.
- Download + print the card deck.
- Download 2021 Lenten devotion
- Savor the Lent Blog - Week Two Meditation: Wonder
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
Youtube: Mohawkmomma Studio
How to support my work?
1. Via Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast monthly.
4. Cash app - $AndreaBeloved
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support