Manage episode 325235117 series 2872080
Join us as we sit down with bankruptcy attorney, Darin Wisehart, to talk through the options available to those who are facing wage garnishments. In this interview, Darin answers the following:
• What is a garnishment, and when can it happen to you?
• If there is a judgment is against you, can all of your personal property, including your wages, be subject to garnishment?
• When can your wages be garnished?
• How much of your wages can be garnished?
• Can you stop a garnishment before It starts?
• What is exempt from garnishment?
• What types of income are exempt from wage garnishments?
• Does filing a bankruptcy stop a garnishment?
If you would like to speak with one of our family law attorneys, please call our office at (503) 227-0200, or visit our website at https://www.landerholmlaw.com.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this communication is intended to provide legal advice nor does it constitute a client-attorney relationship, therefore you should not interpret the contents as such.